Looking for a taxi to/from Malaga airport in Spain? Call Taxi Leader!
Are you planning a trip to Malaga and want to have the peace of mind when it comes to taxi transfers? The right solution is Taxi Leader and now I’ll explain why.
About a year ago I traveled to the Spanish region of Andalusia, to the town of Malaga in particular, where I spent 4 wonderful days (if you want to know more, read my article 10 things to know about Malaga).
On the last day of my stay in Malaga, I needed to go to the airport and board my return flight to Italy. My plane was leaving very early in the morning and finding a bus at 6 am was simply impossible. The only alternative was to call a Malaga airport taxi. That’s how I came across this portal and, after I read about all the advantages, I decided to book immediately.
WHAT BENEFIT DOES TAXI LEADER OFFER?
- Make online reservations 24 hours a day. Remember though that you need to book at least 24-26 hours in advance.
- Their customer service is available Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00, you can reach them at +39 0933 19 37 530. You can contact them over the phone (they even have a “Call me back” feature), via email or live chat.
- Pay in cash at end of the taxi ride.
- Block the estimate you got online for 6 days as shown by this image:
- Get confirmation of your reservation by e-mail promptly.
- You don’t have to share the vehicle with any other travelers.
- There are various means of transport available: taxi, limousine, minibus or coach
- Licensed drivers
- Go online
- Select the point of departure and arrival (e.g. from Malaga airport to the AC Hotel Marriot)
- Select “round-trip” or “one-way”
- Enter all your details as shown below:
- Wait for an estimate by e-mail.
- Confirm the reservation.
Nothing could be easier. Taxi Leader simplifies even the most complicated situations.
Official website: www.taxileader.net
I hope this article may have been useful to you,